Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tokunaga Hideaki: Koware kake no Radio (徳永英明 壊れかけのラジオ)

Now, here's a great song, sure to please my mother. The song is nice, the singer looks nice, the video has a nice production quality... It's slow, not too loud, nice instruments, nice melody, probably nice lyrics (I'm not sure though), nice attire, etc.



I quite like this song, although I still can't get over the fact that the singer is male. When I first listened to my 90s CD, I thought for sure a woman was singing.

5 comments:

Julie said...

..you forgot: "NICE piano"...actually, I don't like his attire...pretty good song....I LOVE the young man who sings "Sakura, Sakura". I also really like Michael Buble..he is very talented. I also really like Feist.

Sean O'Hagan said...

Who's Feist?

Gaijin Girl said...

I LOVE this song!! But listening to it, after a long time of having not listened to it, made me feel quite sad. It reminds me of early, more youthful days back in Yonago... when everything in Japan was still shiny and new... and when worrying about the future didn't seem to matter as much..

Sean O'Hagan said...

Aw! Are you worried about the future?

Julie said...

I can't believe you don't know Feist !!!!