Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine Gifts

I was able to relax this Valentine's Day, because in Japan, men don't have to lift a finger... until March 14th, which is White Day, when men return gifts to all the women who gave them gifts. Anyhow, I got some lovely things from my Valentine, as you can see below:

Here you see some fat, arranged in nice shapes and packages.


Here you see a nice brown shirt.


And my favourite gift, a brown watch. Brown! I love it. Who said watches bring bad lu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-k....

(Sorry, I just fell out the window.)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sugoi ne !!!that watch is kakkoii ( can you say that about a watch haha?)And I bet you look hansama in that shirt! You were spoiled on Val Day..almost like Xmas..lucky you : )

Sean O'Hagan said...

Yup, you can say that. I look chubby in the shirt. :)